Your Cart Is Empty!
Bypass the two hour wait and get the best of Chicago brunches all in one stop! We have been inspired to combine some of the best dishes from Bongo Room to Southport Grocery for a truly remarkable brunch experience. Indulge in the sweet and savory that is Chicago - without bumping elbows with the left-handed ‘Omelette Guy’ sitting next to you!
What's on the Menu?
- Breakfast Burrito with Scrambled Eggs, Chorizo, Avocado, Topped with Melted Jack Cheese and Ancho Chile Sour Cream: Inspired by Bongo Room
- Shrimp and Blue Corn Grits: Inspired by Band of Bohemia
- Crunchy Challah French Toast w/Fresh Berries – Inspired by Kanela Breakfast Club
- Avocado Kale Toast w/ Bacon: Inspired by Hutch American Cafe
- Apple Vegetable Hash with Cheese and Fried Eggs: Inspired by Southport Grocery
What to Expect?
The class begins with some prep work followed by our chef leading the group through the recipes while leaving a little room for some laughs and socializing along the way.
What skills will be Covered?
Working with eggs (frying and scrambling), baking skills, making burritos, working with vegetables.
When will we Eat?
It takes time to make a great meal and in general it will take 2 to 2.5 hours for the food to be served.
Can we bring something to Drink?
Absolutely, our classes are BYOB!
*Please remember the more you drink, the less you'll learn...
What's your cancellation Policy?
Cancellations must be made by calling us at 773-293-3190. Those who provide cancellation for a class one week (seven days) in advance will receive a full refund or store credit to apply the class cost to a future class. No refund or store credit can be given less than seven days in advance.
Cancellations must be made by phone by calling 773-293-3190. Those who provide cancellation for a class one week (seven days) in advance will receive a full refund or store credit to apply the class cost to a future class. No refund or store credit can be given less than seven days in advance. Our classes are BYOB - no corkage fee!