Your Cart Is Empty!
Wusthof Classic Ikon 6-inch Utility Knife
• Precision forged full tang, high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel
• PEtec edge, enhances the sharpness 20% and lasts twice as long; 58 Rockwell Hardness
• Contoured 3-riveted black synthetic handle, designed for comfort and control
• Slender blade allows for exceptionally smooth cutting
• Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
The Wusthof Classic Ikon Utility Knife is ideal for cutting food that is too large for a paring knife and too small for a chef's knife, such as cucumbers or small pieces of meat. Every Wusthof knife is crafted in Solingen, Germany, a family-owned and managed company with a rich heritage since 1814. Each Wusthof knife collection is made of high quality materials and craftsmanship. Precision forged featuring a full tang, high-carbon stainless steel with bolster to add balance and weight. The new Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) enhances the blades sharpness by 20%, and will last twice as long. Each knife features a computer controlled cutting edge to ensure the final edge of the blade is precise and uniform from the tip to the heel of the knife. Wusthof knives feature a 14° cutting edge on each side. This new angle and more tapered cutting edge reduces the drag when slicing through foods, allowing for seamless effortless cutting. Each knife blade is completely buffed and polished by hand. Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty.
Wusthof knives, a hallmark for chefs the world over!