Your Cart Is Empty!
Go loco with us as we learn what our neighbors to the south already know--limes, cilantro and chilies are essential to life! We'll grill some corn and steak, make 2 types of tacos, roll and fill our own empanadas, and finish with a delicious dessert while learning how to achieve the intense fiesta flavors we all crave. We'll spin some mariachi tunes and reminisce about the good old days at the hacienda!
What to Expect: In this techniques class you'll learn how to select and cook beef, pork and chicken, work with doughs, fillings, and toppings for empanadas and sopapillas, and learn about regional Mexican ingredients and how to use these ingredients to create balanced flavors in your recipes.
Our classes are BYOB - no corkage fee!
- Elotes (Grilled Corn with Chili, Lime and Cheese)
- Carne Asada Tacos with Cilantro and Lime
- Carnitas Tacos with Spicy Salsa Verde
- Oaxacan Empanadas Con Mole Amarillo (Shredded Chicken with Yellow Mole Sauce and Cheese)
- Southwestern Sopapillas with Butter, Honey and Cinnamon
Cancellations must be made by phone by calling 773-293-3190. Those who provide cancellation for a class one week (seven days) in advance will receive a full refund or store credit to apply the class cost to a future class. No refund or store credit can be given less than seven days in advance. Our classes are BYOB - no corkage fee!